AMS & Poster Awards
The Acupuncture and Meridian Studies (AMS) Awards are newly designed to recognize researchers who provide a detailed in-depth understanding of complementary and alternative medicine, with a special focus on acupuncture and meridian studies. The AMS Awards are only for papers submitted to the Journal of Acupuncture and Meridian Studies (JAMS) and Journal of Pharmacopuncture, the Internationa Pharmacopuncture Institute (IPI) and the Korean Pharmacopuncture Institute (KPI), at the annual worldwide International Scientific Acupuncture and Meridian Symposium (iSAMS). The articles nominated for these awards will be selected by an independent awards committee based on their having made valuable contributions to the fields of basic and clinical acupuncture and meridian related studies.
Type of Awards
- Heo-Jun Awards
- US $20,000 for an article on basic or clinical research
- Je-Ma Awards
- US $10,000 for an article on basic research
- Sa-Am Awards
- US $10,000 for an article on clinical research
- Young Scientist Award
- Two awards of US $5,000 each for articles on basic and clinical research
- Travel Award
- Two awards of airfare & accommodations for articles on basic and clinical research
- Poster Award
- Five awards of US $300 each for articles on basic and clinical research, which is only presented during the end of the iSAMS and the winners should be present in the Poster Award Ceremony.
* Tax will be levied from the amount shown above in accordance with the national tax law of the awardee’s country.
Chief of Selection Committee Kjell Fuxe (Sweden) Karolinska Institutet
AMS Awards Nominations: KPI (Korean Pharmacopuncture Institute)
4F AKOM Building, 26-27, Gayang-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul 157-200, Korea
Tel: +82 2 2658 9051~3 Fax: +82 2 2658 9136