iSAMS 2015 Organizing Committee
Korean Pharmacopuncture Institute (KPI)AKOM 4th Floor 26-27 Gayang-2dong, Gangseo-gu, Korea 200-157
T: +82 (0)2 2658 9051~3 | F: +82 (0)2 2658 9136
E: | W:
01. Climate & Weather
- 1. Stay in the shade whenever possible.
- 2. Wear a shirt, hat and sunglasses.
- 3. Use SPF 30+ sunscreen. Reapply every 2 hours.
02. Electricity and Communication
230/240 volts and use angled two or three pin plugs (the same as Australia).
Most hotels and motels provide 110 volt ac sockets (rated at 20 watts) for electric razors only. For all other equipment, an adapter/converter is necessary, unless the item has a multi-voltage option.
03. Time Zones
New Zealand is one of the first places in the world to see the new day, 12 hours ahead of GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). In Summer, New Zealand time uses 'Daylight Saving', with clocks put forward one hour to GMT+13. Daylight saving begins on the last Sunday in September and ends on the first Sunday of the following April, when clocks are put back to GMT+12.
04. Currency Values
Coins have values of 10, 20 and 50 cents, $1 and $2.
Notes have values of $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100.
- A hotel breakfast: NZ$15 - $40
- Dinner: NZ$25 - $70 per main meal
- Lunch snack/sandwich: NZ$5 - $10
- Cafe lunch: NZ$10 - $25
- A postcard stamp to anywhere abroad: NZ$2
- Big Mac Hamburger: NZ$5.10
- Cappuccino: NZ$3.50-$4.50
All goods and services are subject to a 15 percent Goods and Services Tax (GST) included in the displayed price. Visitors cannot claim this tax back, however when a supplier ships a major purchase to a visitor's home address the GST will not be charged.
i-SITE is New Zealand’s official visitor information network with over 80 i-SITEs nationwide.
i-SITE knows all the best things to do, places to stay and ways to get there. Plus they’ll take care of the bookings.
Every person who works at i-SITE is a travel expert for their own home town, so they can help you to find the sort of activities, attractions, accommodation and transport that only a local would know.
You can be sure that once you have experienced the latest and greatest of what one place has to offer, i-SITE will help connect you with their equally friendly i-SITE colleagues at the next stop on your journey.
So whether you’ve come around the world or down the road you can rely on i-SITE for expert local knowledge and bookings throughout New Zealand.
- Itinerary planning and information
- Bookings nationwide - accommodation, transport, activities, attractions
- , weather & mountain safety information
- Local information - events, attractions, restaurants & more!